September 17, 2013

A Peace Promise

As my family's three and a half month period in Canada comes to a close many feelings swirl around inside. I am excited to return to our home in Madagascar, I am dreading saying goodbyes here. When I hear about other missionaries' "goodbye" experiences, it doesn't give me much hope---Saying goodbye doesn't get easier. I'm so thankful we can go to the Word for comfort and rely on His promises for peace and joy.

May the God of hope fill you will all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit --- Romans 15:13

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you today. I know how hard this is. May the peace and joy of Jesus fill your heart today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosilind for your prayers today.

    ReplyDelete