They were délicieux!
90 Minute Pull-Apart Cinnamon Rolls
1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Butter
3 1/4 Cups Flour (divided)
2 1/4 teaspoon Instant Yeast
1/4 Cup White sugar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 Cup warm water
1 Cup brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1/2 Cup melted butter
1. Heat milk in a small saucepan until bubbly. Add 1/4 cup of butter and allow to melt. Cool until lukewarm.
2. In another mixing bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Add milk mixture and warm water; beat well. Add remaining flour, and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3. Cover dough and allow to rest for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a smaller bowl mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
4. Divide dough into 24 small balls. Roll balls and place in a greased bundt pan. Pour brown sugar and cinnamon over balls. Let rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
5. In a preheated oven bake for approximately 20 minutes at 375, or until lightly browned.
6. Carefully remove from pan and serve warm.