January 4, 2013

Expecting the Expected

I have shared about how some of my (un-met) expectations are usually the source of my discontent and frustration.

Ruth over at GraceLaced.com shares her feelings along the same lines, and I thought her words were fantastic and definitely valuable to link over to this week.

GraceLacedA little about GraceLaced: Ruth is a homeschool mother of 5 boys and currently expecting her sixth baby. She uses this blog to write about finding in the every-day sorts of situations of daily life. She writes "Praise God he is helping me see his wondrous grace in the marvelous and the mundane."

Please head on over to what she shares on expectations at Expectations: Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! Such a wonderful and inspiring blog! :)

    ReplyDelete