January 28, 2013

Cultivating a Hunger For God's Word

Why should I delight in meditating on God's Word?
Perhaps to some the answer is obvious...
to others....
Not so obvious?
The Bible is a huge book, with super thin pages.... it was written centuries ago. Is it really relevant to me? And if it is relevant, and if I really do need to be in it.... well, what if I find it a little boring and difficult to get into? Or I do kind of want to, but I just don't have time?


I hope you'll join me in this 5-week series, each Monday, on cultivating a hunger for God's Word--delighting in meditating on His law.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this!!! It looks like it's going to be a great series. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great focus to write about! If not for God's Word, where do we get our purpose, our number 1 relationship, and our fuel for each day? I'm also a mommy of littles finding myself clinging to God's grace in the day-by-day:-)

    ReplyDelete