October 10, 2012

Grace to be a More Peaceful Mama


I was so encouraged by this article and her tips over at family.yourway.net by Kat at Inspired to Action.

Sometimes life feels like it's moving too quickly, and leaving our to-do lists behind! This causes me to feel frazzled and frustrated, which then causes me to be unpleasant toward my family (to put it mildly).

Thoughts such as:
Remember that you are the Mom, not another one of the kids
Thinking through your day and being prepared (as much as you can)
Remembering Grace, Grace, Grace
Being positive, verbally admiring your kids
Giving thanks

Head on over there for a challenging, encouraging post on being a more peaceful mother.


1 Peter 5:12 "With the help of Silas, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand fast in it."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for visiting my site! I love your list of things to remember. It's a great honor to be a mom, and at times it is difficult. I was thinking today though that it's so wonderful. This is a precious and wonderful time for my kids, and the things on the list will be the things that give these sweet little ones great memories and a strong foundation for years to come! You have encouraged me in the Lord so much today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete