October 3, 2012

Avoiding Imminent Blindness

This mother writes truthfully and powerfully about blindness. I am so happy to feature her here today. When I read this, I was encouraged - firstly, that I'm not the only one who has suffered, but that there's hope for me, and every mother!

I hope you are also encouraged by the grace God is waiting to lavish on you, and also in remembering the grace He has already freely given.

Meet Me At The Fountain with Alicia. -- "I am a lover of Jesus Christ, a seeker of abundant life, and a freelance writer and speaker. I’ve got a handful of children, a home full of laughter and a life full of noise. I’m the frequent hostess of kitchen-floor dance contests, meal time talk-a-thons and dirty laundry campaigns. I love the sound of my children’s laughter, the feeling of my husband’s hand in mine, and the smell of fresh-brewed coffee. I make my home in the Midwest where tulips bloom and neighbors smile. While my laundry baskets are NEVER empty, my soul sometimes is. When all is said and done, I don’t want my minivan to be the only thing crammed to capacity. I want a soul that’s filled to the brim, too. I want to live the life Jesus dreamed for me when he declared, "I have come that (you) may have life, and have it to the full" (John 10:10). As I do, I hope to splatter my world with joy and leave puddles of faith in my wake."

And now for the feature post - Why Moms Are Prone to Blindness

No comments:

Post a Comment