April 22, 2013

A Necessary Break

I was somewhat forced to take a break from the blog this month. Our internet in Madagascar was becoming so sporadic, and when it was working, I could hardly log in to certain websites.

Now it is working, and even better than before! PTL.

But, in during these time of "forced" offline-ness, I also came to realize a huge need for me to be with my children more. I know, as if homeschooling them wasn't enough time with them, right? :)

I have been a distracted and lazy mama over the past several months, and taking a break from the blog has been a blessing in disguise. It has given me some time to also practice what I preach. Which is super humbling and challenging.

Posts may continue to be sporadic as we find our way in this crucial period of child-training and discipline. But 'tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment